Your brand is more than your logo and company name. You need to build it, develop it, and share it! Here’s how:
When you started your business you probably put a lot of effort into getting the name just right and finding a designer to sketch the perfect logo for your website. Are you giving the same amount of attention to your business brand?
First, let’s talk about what your overall brand includes.
- Your customers’ first impression
- Your tone and voice in messages
- Your social media content and engagement
- How to sell and position your product or services
Another way to think about your brand is that it isn’t just what you’re putting out into the world. It’s more about how you’re pulling the world into you and your company. Put yourself in the shoes of your target market prospects.
- What emotions are you evoking?
- Is your message clear and concise?
- Are you and your team accessible and authentic?
Your brand identity should be guided by the questions above. Start with what you want those answers to be as you build or revise your brand.
For a head start on giving your business brand the attention it deserves check out the resources listed above and download 10 Things to Start Doing on LinkedIn Today.